Creamy Crock Pot Corn
I have to admit that I have not yet tried this recipe but it sounds super yummy and super EASY so it is on my list of things to try this week. It appears to serve 6 so if you are making this for a large crowd I would recommend doubling the entire recipe. Enjoy!
**UPDATE - I tried this last night and it was really good! My son is not a fan of the texture of frozen corn so I may try the canned niblets next time, but overall it was very good and could not have been easier! :)
- 4 cups (approx 1 large bag) frozen corn
- 1 cup of brick cream cheese, cubed (I'm going to use regular creamy cream cheese when I try it)
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- combine all ingredients in Crock Pot
- cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or until heated through and cream cheese is melted
- stir well before serving
*Makes 6 servings.
~ The Lazy Gourmet