Sunday 26 August 2012

Harvest Stir-Fry

Harvest Stir-Fry


I was looking thru my old favorites this morning and came across this recipe that I haven't used in a long time, but that we used to love! Gonna try it again later this week. Enjoy!

Ingredients

1 lb lean ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
4 small yellow summer squash, chopped (I substitute yellow pepper for the squash)
6 medium tomatoes, quartered (or 1 can of stewed tomoatoes if you're feeling lazy - which I am!)
1 1/2 cups whole kernel corn
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

Directions

- in large skillet, cook beef & onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink
- drain
- add squash/peppers, tomatoes, corn & spices
- cook and stir for approx 10 minutes or until veggies are tender

That's it! Super yummy & super easy!

~ The Lazy Gourmet

No comments:

Post a Comment